Salient Federal Solutions

www.salientfed.com

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMy immediate team was tight and knew who to pull together. My immediate managers made contributions to our work and success without being Micro-managers. Thanks to the leadership of my last manager, not only did my productivity improve, he helped me to look at work and work ethic in a different way.

ConsInitially a lack of vision, but that changed. All I had to do was knock on my manager's door and talk frankly in order to gain clarity. The C-Level Executives were equally open in that each would make a visit to our workspaces to chat. Their interest in our lives beyond work was genuine and sincere.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone. The run a tight ship. Just need to loosen the reigns and open the blinders just a bit in order to make vision become reality.

OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Salient Federal Solutions

Pros: Depending on the team, you can have a good or… Cons: No opportunity for growth here Advice to Senior Management: Give better salary and benefit packages More

The Commercial side of Salient Federal is young and trying to find themselves

Business Development Lead (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

I worked at Salient Federal Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: You have the opportunity to make an impact Cons: Everything is up to you. No workflow on the Commercial side, so as a salesperson I had to track… Advice to Senior Management: If you are committed to a business, make the full… More
There are newer reviews on Salient Federal Solutions.

Worked for Salient Federal Solutions? Contribute to the Community!