Sally Beauty
www.sallybeautyholdings.com Denton, TX 5000+ Employees

always changing, with little to no answers for employees

ProsGreat perks such as free products, product knowledge (you learn quick) if you work hard they like to promote from within.

ConsProcess of getting promotion is out of control. Training and doing the promoted job without pay for a long time. Loss of communication with higher management and everyone seems burnt out when it really is a fun place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your good employees with good work ethic appropriately. Pay better wages and keep everyone well informed instead of getting upset when things are not done properly.

Terrible pay for the amount of responsibility

I have been working at Sally Beauty full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Get to work with cosmetics and beauty supplies. Get a… Cons: All the responsibility for the fiscal well-being of the store with no real authority to do anything about it. I cannot hire, fire, or discipline… Advice to Senior Management: It might behoove you to hire women to head the company and men to work at the retail level, rather than the opposite,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Okay.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sally Beauty

Pros: -Free products monthly -Rewards bonuses by selling certain products Cons: -Pay -Not enough hours -Poor training -no advancement -employees are just a number (my manager is horribly rude to customers yet still works there because her numbers are decent) -computer… Advice to Senior Management: Treat employees like they matter! More
There are newer reviews on Sally Beauty.

Worked for Sally Beauty? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sally Beauty reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sally Beauty CEO Gary G. Winterhalter. All reviews posted anonymously by Sally Beauty employees.