Salmat
www.salmat.com.au Melbourne, Australia 5000+ Employees

Fantastic

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Dandenong South (Australia)

I have been working at Salmat part-time for less than a year

Pros- Great working environment.
- Friendly and supportive staff from diverse backgrounds who are always willing to show you the ropes.
- Relaxed workplace but not a lazy one! The work is fast-paced and keeps you motivated to push through. The days go by very quickly, you rarely get bored as there is always something to do.
- Excellent workplace for those who have worked in retail/sales but would also like some form of office work and customer service experience. This role is a combination of all of these things.
- Great pay, great hours

Cons- No real negatives besides the location being in an industrial area and the fact that the local cafe takes AGES to make a simple coffee!

Reservation Officer

Airline Reservation Officer (Former Employee)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I worked at Salmat for more than a year

Pros: Environment was good, the team worked together and helped each… Cons: we didn't get any bonuses, we were not appreciated for our work… Advice to Senior Management: Its the top management that was not doing the right… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Call centre job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Salmat full-time

Pros: Friendly atmosphere, good occasional training Cons: not good salary. Vague contract No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Salmat.

Worked for Salmat? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Salmat reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Salmat employees.