SalonCentric
www.saloncentric.com Largo, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

the worst job i have EVER had

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

Pros45% discount and free samples

Consno formal training program. toss staff to the wolves..&..forget making a mistake, you will be written up asap. management has no clue," upper " management treats the employees like slaves. The company treats everyone like uneducated trolls. salon centric instills fear as a way to controll employees, MICO MANAGED to death! The companies expectations, for a part time job demand way too much! they demand employees to be available during ALL STORE HOURS ,even if you are only worlking 18 hrs per week. complete open flexability is a MUST. Must work every single weekend(however staff are only required to work three but the company dosnt care) And what ever you do, do not stand up for yourself. If you dont like the way you are spoken to or treated, thy expect you to suck it up and deal with it. What ever you say does not matter anyhow. Being an idiot staff associate means nothing. Management formned its own lil' group, like the "cool kids" in high school. They will lie, bully and manipluate everything and anything so the issues fall on someone else othger then themselves. Managment takes no accountability for anything. I think being a "brown noser" must be on the qualifications for hire. District manamgers will at times call staff and ask them to talk badly about other store emnployees.The company lovesss to pin people against each other, yet claim that thy want everyone to be a team . way too many eyes and ears and back stabbers in that place.

Advice to Senior Managementget a clue, open your eyes, sales are down because you hire idiots to run the show. Stop saying costumer service is your # ONE, you could care less. YOUR ONLY CONCERN IS THE BOTTOM LINE and the district managers concern of lining her pocket bc the STAFF made you reach your goal. !!!!

Saloncentric

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Lakewood, CA

I worked at SalonCentric part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good employee discount, friendly customers and lots of product knowledge… Cons: No growth, this is a job if you are just… Advice to Senior Management: Recognition of good employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun industry

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I have been working at SalonCentric part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits with full time positions, discounts, great products, great customer service,… Cons: Long hours, communication not the greatest, most positions are now parttime outside of managers, merged multiple smaller companys with the worlds biggest beauty company -… Advice to Senior Management: Everyone wants to do a great job - there needs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SalonCentric.

Worked for SalonCentric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SalonCentric reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SalonCentric CEO Jamie Cheek. All reviews posted anonymously by SalonCentric employees.