SalonCentric

www.saloncentric.com
  www.saloncentric.com
There are newer employer reviews for SalonCentric

Saloncentric is a very unprofessional corporation...hiring non licensed ppl to run it...Cheap asses...!!!

Former Employee - Store Manager
Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at SalonCentric full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

40 % discount...but im sure that has changed since I left...
co

Cons

NO ONE IN UPPER MANAGEMENT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING...At the big conferences in FL. you sure can tell it's a Big power play show, and they all looked like puppets on stage...

WAKE UP AND GET RID OF YOUR DM'S THAT DON'T DO THEIR JOBS..The company should of took advice from successful employees that worked for the family owned companys, probably wouldn't have 300 job openings today ,and have a 34% rating to recommend this job to a friend...o well, SC really doesn't care about the Licensed stylist anyways...I vomit in my mouth when I think of how and why I worked as long as I did for this un caring company.

82 Other Employee Reviews for SalonCentric (View Most Recent)

expect to much and no return.....Valencia office

Current Employee - Customer Service in Valencia, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Valencia, CA

I have been working at SalonCentric full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

great deals on products..close to home with little travel time...401 k plan employee matched..

Cons

stressful with to much expected...programs are bad customers unhappy..product always backordered

step in employee shoes for a day!!!

SalonCentic/L'oreal USA

Former Employee - Operational Audits/Loss Prevention in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Operational Audits/Loss Prevention in Chicago, IL

I worked at SalonCentric full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Wonderful learning opportunities. Excellent expantion of career knlowledge.Good chance of internal promotion. Fellow employees are great to work with and have created a super support net to lean on each other during times of difficulty with upper management.

Cons

Communication between departments is almost nonexitant. Store mangers feel neglected and out of the loop. New computer systems have a lot of built in problems that are taking quite a while to get corrected. Distribution of products to stores are lacking and has caused some of the loyal customer base to move to competitors.

Improve communications between departments. Upgrade processes for quickly adding topics to daily communications. Follow up with store personel regarding reported issues and resolutions.

There are newer employer reviews for SalonCentric