SalonCentric
www.saloncentric.com Largo, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Saloncentric is a very unprofessional corporation...hiring non licensed ppl to run it...Cheap asses...!!!

Store Manager (Former Employee)

Pros40 % discount...but im sure that has changed since I left...
co

ConsNO ONE IN UPPER MANAGEMENT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING...At the big conferences in FL. you sure can tell it's a Big power play show, and they all looked like puppets on stage...

Advice to Senior ManagementWAKE UP AND GET RID OF YOUR DM'S THAT DON'T DO THEIR JOBS..The company should of took advice from successful employees that worked for the family owned companys, probably wouldn't have 300 job openings today ,and have a 34% rating to recommend this job to a friend...o well, SC really doesn't care about the Licensed stylist anyways...I vomit in my mouth when I think of how and why I worked as long as I did for this un caring company.

expect to much and no return.....Valencia office

Customer Service (Current Employee)
    Valencia, CA

I have been working at SalonCentric full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: great deals on products..close to home with little travel time...401… Cons: stressful with to much expected...programs are bad customers unhappy..product always… Advice to Senior Management: step in employee shoes for a day!!! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

SalonCentic/L'oreal USA

Operational Audits/Loss Prevention (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at SalonCentric full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Wonderful learning opportunities. Excellent expantion of career knlowledge.Good chance of internal promotion. Fellow employees are great to work with… Cons: Communication between departments is almost nonexitant. Store mangers feel neglected and out of the loop. New computer systems have a lot of built in problems… Advice to Senior Management: Improve communications between departments. Upgrade processes for quickly adding topics to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SalonCentric.

Worked for SalonCentric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SalonCentric reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SalonCentric CEO Jamie Cheek. All reviews posted anonymously by SalonCentric employees.