Salud Family Health Centers

www.saludclinic.org

Good opportunity for personal/professional growth, but the individual employee is not valued, at all.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOpportunity to practice what I was trained to do was excellent, mostly because I pursued my own training in doing so. Training has improved in recent 2 years, however. The work, itself, is rewarding and varied.

ConsNo recognition of accomplishment or even of doing the job, as required. Opportunity for advancement is non-existant. If you wish to make suggestions for improvement, you will be ignored, at best. Management tends to treat the individual as irrelevant and easily replaceable. You are penalized if you work part time or less than an extra 30% or more over the hours you are paid to work. Working overtime is not recognized, either, however. Employees are used, exhausted and tossed away like dirty kleenex. Salud shows little to no respect to the employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize and show respect for employees. Begin to explore the concept of employee retention. Show understanding that the patient population can be very complex and difficult and demostrate appreciation of the dedication and hard work of the individual employee.

Salud Family Health, Commerce City CO

I have been working at Salud Family Health Centers

Pros: Wonderful patients, laid-back environment, great benefits including time off, sick… Cons: Income is on the lower side, poor support from admin More

Disorganized, dishonest, and disrespectful to their employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Fort Lupton, CO

I worked at Salud Family Health Centers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The mission of the company is admirable. Most leadership believes in the mission… Cons: The organization devalues their employees. I heard several time people in upper administrative position state that employees are a dime a dozen and are… Advice to Senior Management: The organization needs to do some real restructuring and look at the silo that exists in the company. You can cut cost by really… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Salud Family Health Centers.

Worked for Salud Family Health Centers? Contribute to the Community!