Salvation Army

www.salvationarmyusa.org

Work here - You'll love it

Secretary (Current Employee) Wauwatosa, WI

ProsEveryone is so nice to work with. There's a real team effort in our office. Everyone is very friendly, very helpful and enjoy each other. Our hours are very flexible, they want to accommodate our needs.

ConsI can't think of anything. There really is no downside to working for The Salvation Army that I can think of. They are very accommodating. My boss is the best. He's understanding, gives us the tools to do our jobs and trusts our judgment.

Advice to Senior ManagementDiscipline the corps officers that don't follow directions. I don't understand why some corps officers and some officers at DHQ are allowed to be stubborn and not follow the rules.

We need better Senior Leadership in The Salvation Army.

I have been working at Salvation Army

Pros: There ability and resourses in helping people who are in… Cons: The long hours and the head administration don't do anything to show their appreciation. You can work 25 years in The Salvation Army and… Advice to Senior Management: They need to show more appreciation for their officers and the work they do on the field. Those who finally made it in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Join the Salvation Army!

Co-Commanding Officer (Current Employee) Springfield, MA

I have been working at Salvation Army

Pros: Because it is a calling and not just a job, it is the only one for me! I enjoy the variety and the type… Cons: Work is hard and long and money doesn't come it… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the lines of communication open and thank you! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Salvation Army.

Worked for Salvation Army? Contribute to the Community!