Sam's Club
www.samsclub.com Bentonville, AR 150 to 499 Employees

Great first real work experience!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsEntry level compensation is better than most of its competitors. There are various departments to learn and work. Supervisors somewhat flexible with part time employees who are college students.

ConsAfter the holiday season, some part time employees are subject to being laid off to make up for slower start of the year. Not much for career advancement unless a manager.

Good for a spring board

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sam's Club full-time

Pros: always looking for new blood, a good job to spring… Cons: 50 -60 hours a week a must, pay raises are a joke, long term associates are not… Advice to Senior Management: Career Opportunites are ok because they fire management so fast it will make your head spin. Coming up… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pharmacy manager

Pharmacy Manager (Current Employee)
    Roseville, MI

I have been working at Sam's Club full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent work environment, fair salary, a huge chance for grow… Cons: Locations are very limited compared to Wal-mart. Advice to Senior Management: we need to use more technology. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sam's Club.

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sam's Club reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sam's Club CEO Rosalind G. Brewer. All reviews posted anonymously by Sam's Club employees.