Sam's Club

Good First Job!!

Cashier (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I worked at Sam's Club part-time for more than a year

ProsPays well, flexible schedule, a lot of room for advancement. hard to get fired, excellent bonuses

Consa lot of pressure to sell plus and credits but if you consistently do a great job you get away with a lot! supervisors are young and dumb!! they can never be found when u need them.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo much office politics to get where u wanna go. They usually pick their favorites, but on the other hand, opportunities come around often. However, most of the managers have been around more that 20 years so its like one big family there. Great atmosphere!!

Great co-workers, awful upper management

Membership Associate (Former Employee)
Mount Pleasant, MI

I worked at Sam's Club part-time for more than a year

Pros: The people I worked with were great and fun to be with… Cons: Management was pushy when it came to selling goals. It was your fault… Advice to Senior Management: Treat employees like people not something to give you a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

sams club great place to work

Maintenance (Current Employee)
Palmdale, CA

I have been working at Sam's Club part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good pay grade starting out @ 840 base pay good work environment … Cons: management sometime sucks low hours in January Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sam's Club.

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sam's Club reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sam's Club CEO Rosalind G. Brewer. All reviews posted anonymously by Sam's Club employees.