Sam's Club
www.samsclub.com Bentonville, AR 150 to 499 Employees

Great Company, Wonderful Benefits, Fun Place to work and learn new things and meet people.

Member Services Representative (Current Employee)
Marietta, GA

ProsMy son was able to recieve a 13,000 scholarship for college because I work for Sam's Club. There are many benefits with working at Sam's Club. Plus it is a company that will allow you to grow as far as you want. Also it can be a place for long-term employment. I have been with this company now for 18 wonderful years. No regrets. :)

ConsNot being able to have a set schedule, but that's okay.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways cherish those you have working with you, always be fair, and listen to what they have to say. Don't be afraid to admitt when you make a mistake. Always show the most respect for each indiviual. Communicate with everyone that is around you. And remember the 10- foot rule. These are the basic.:)

Cart Pusher

Cart Pusher (Former Employee)
    Niagara, WI

I worked at Sam's Club part-time for less than a year

Pros: Decent Pay, good break, nice break room Cons: Not enough people to push carts Advice to Senior Management: People can only push so many carts so fast More

Good Part Time job

Lot Attendant (Current Employee)
    Waukesha, WI

I have been working at Sam's Club part-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Part time position, flexible hours but expect to work all or parer of a weekend. Good people… Cons: Not everyone wants to work, some folks should be removed.… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the constant cost cutting, us the employees to maintain the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sam's Club.

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sam's Club reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sam's Club CEO Rosalind G. Brewer. All reviews posted anonymously by Sam's Club employees.