Sam's Club
www.samsclub.com Bentonville, AR 150 to 499 Employees

Tire Department overall club

Tire & Battery Tech (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

ProsPay is usually above the minimum wage starting which is really good. As long as you do your job you "should" be ok. Tire department is known as a safe zone for the most part since most managers don't bother too much with the tire department. Cashiers tend to be the ones that everyone is after since they are required to get members to upgrade their memberships.

ConsThere are times when management gets on your case over little issues in the tire department. If you are on the floor expect way more involvement with management. For full timers the job pays very well but if your part time there is a risk of random hour cuts resulting in 30 hrs one week and 15 hours another. Its also very hard to call out sick even when policy tells you to not come in if your ill.

My 12 years of experience with SAMs have been rewarding, but recent changes have me considering a career change

Accounting Associate (Current Employee)
    Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at Sam's Club full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The best reason to work for this company is that they hire from within. There really is no limit to how far you want to… Cons: One of the major downsides to working at sams is that they seem to be losing touch with the hourly workforce. The company is constantly… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to upper management would be to bring back the option for hourly associates to buy Walmart stock through the company matched 401k plan,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company, Wonderful Benefits, Fun Place to work and learn new things and meet people.

Member Services Representative (Current Employee)
    Marietta, GA

I have been working at Sam's Club full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: My son was able to recieve a 13,000 scholarship for college because I work for Sam's Club. There are many benefits with working at Sam's… Cons: Not being able to have a set schedule, but that's… Advice to Senior Management: Always cherish those you have working with you, always be fair, and listen to what they have to say. Don't be afraid to admitt when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sam's Club.

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sam's Club reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sam's Club CEO Rosalind G. Brewer. All reviews posted anonymously by Sam's Club employees.