Sam's Club
www.samsclub.com Bentonville, AR 150 to 499 Employees

Decent place to work

Electronic Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Fairbanks, AK

I have been working at Sam's Club part-time for less than a year

ProsDecent benefits, good pay, moving "up the ladder" is relatively easy; also, the team at the Fairbanks store (by-and-lagre) are good, friendly, motivated people.

Consconcrete floors, florescent lights (migraine-starters for those who have them), store cheers at weekly meetings (not a real off-putter, just annoyingly juvenile), and not a lot of healthy options for lunch-break dining if you forgot your meal at home.

Good Company

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Sam's Club part-time for more than 10 years

Pros: They offer good benefits and are very stable in an unstable economy. Perfect… Cons: Electronic scheduling has the facilities poorly staffed and does not… Advice to Senior Management: Electronic scheduling is all well and good as a starting point - but give each facility the ability to schedule manually. If someone has a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

3 words.

Grocery Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sam's Club part-time for less than a year

Pros: nice co-workers. easy job, nothing complicated. Cons: underpaid, understaffed, overworked. they have more people handing out food sample than grocery associates restocking more than… Advice to Senior Management: hire more people. having one person to work in entire non-freezer section of the groceries while spotting for other co-workers, helping out members, emptying… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sam's Club.

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sam's Club reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sam's Club CEO Rosalind G. Brewer. All reviews posted anonymously by Sam's Club employees.