Sam's Club
www.samsclub.com Bentonville, AR 150 to 499 Employees

Very good learning experience

Checkout Supervisor, COS (Former Employee)
Woodbury, NJ

I worked at Sam's Club full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIn the beginning it was a fantastic family oriented place to work with major room to grow learn and move up the ladder.

ConsRecently they are only concerned with pushing sales of memberships and credit whether it helps members or not. Unrealistic expectations are forced down from home office.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more concerned about your members, appreciative and understanding of your employees with out them your bottom line wouldn't be looking so good.

OKay. Not a terrible place to work

Membership Services (Current Employee)
Renton, WA

I have been working at Sam's Club part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Generally flexible hours, decent middle management, challenging work, non-union(possibly a pro or a con, depending on one's opinions of unions),… Cons: Management quality drops sharply during corporate visits, excessive focus on credit cards, questionable policies regarding unpaid merchandise reaching the exit… Advice to Senior Management: update and revamp the infrastructure the computer systems and registers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

they have poor management

Membership Associate (Current Employee)
Pinellas Park, FL

I have been working at Sam's Club part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: solid company not going anywhere Cons: not enough hours, few full time positions Advice to Senior Management: care about employees, treat with respect No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sam's Club.

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sam's Club reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sam's Club CEO Rosalind G. Brewer. All reviews posted anonymously by Sam's Club employees.