Sam's Club

www.samsclub.com

10 month old Cashier at sam's club

Sam's Club (Current Employee) Plano, TX

ProsEasy job duty, friendly co worker, and clean work place.
The managers respect my feedback and are quick to respond for improvements.
The customers usually are kind and appreciated with my service. Time goes very fast when I am serving the customer best I know how. When the sincere gratitude is presented to me, my life feel worthy living.

ConsThe lazy workers who company can not find enough reasons to fire often are those been there too long and forget how lucky they are to have their easy paid job. Low quality in their job performance pull the quality of service down. Some people work very hard but gets upset because team work are not there to support them.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease do not come to visit the club, just review any day in the club recorded on Video camera daily to beter quality control and improve associate work behavior. Too many wasted money on investing in the associate who come to work to try their best to not do anything at all.
Every time when headquarter people came to the club, people never help me in front line all show up to help. I thought their job is just stay at their office or break room eat and chat all
day.

Corraled carts in the parking lot.

I have been working at Sam's Club

Pros: Worked outside, if you arent a people person you dont… Cons: During the summer it gets pretty hot More

Good job for students

Baker/Cashier (Former Employee)

I worked at Sam's Club full-time

Pros: Great if you like a lot of hours, yearly bonus,… Cons: It is hard to reduce hours once you've been there… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sam's Club.

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!