Sam's Club

There are newer employer reviews for Sam's Club

10 month old Cashier at sam's club

Current Employee - Sam's Club in Plano, TX
Current Employee - Sam's Club in Plano, TX

I have been working at Sam's Club part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Easy job duty, friendly co worker, and clean work place.
The managers respect my feedback and are quick to respond for improvements.
The customers usually are kind and appreciated with my service. Time goes very fast when I am serving the customer best I know how. When the sincere gratitude is presented to me, my life feel worthy living.

Cons

The lazy workers who company can not find enough reasons to fire often are those been there too long and forget how lucky they are to have their easy paid job. Low quality in their job performance pull the quality of service down. Some people work very hard but gets upset because team work are not there to support them.

Please do not come to visit the club, just review any day in the club recorded on Video camera daily to beter quality control and improve associate work behavior. Too many wasted money on investing in the associate who come to work to try their best to not do anything at all.
Every time when headquarter people came to the club, people never help me in front line all show up to help. I thought their job is just stay at their office or break room eat and chat all
day.

1201 Other Employee Reviews for Sam's Club (View Most Recent)

would like to see change

Current Employee - Cashier in Waterloo, IA
    Current Employee - Cashier in Waterloo, IA

I have been working at Sam's Club full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

some of the ppl you work with are awesome!! its a great company to work for.

Cons

management teams not the best.

needs improvement with communication skills and would to show your associates a lot more respect

An alright part time

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

I worked at Sam's Club part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Decent employee benefits (for a store run by WalMart), they often provided free food in the lunch room during routinely schedule employee appreciation weeks- perhaps to try and make amends for the wages that are lower than what they could be.

Cons

Their anti-union policy results in lower pay than what competitors (Costco) pay their employees.
    You really really just have to brown nose your way up at Sam's Club, it's basically a must brown-nose establishment.

There are newer employer reviews for Sam's Club