great exprience

Former Employee - Fork Lift Driver  in  Peachtree, GA
Former Employee - Fork Lift Driver in Peachtree, GA

I worked at Sam's Club full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very friendly and a family,type of company most of the management are very nice people.

Cons

wish there was more over time to get.

Other Reviews for Sam's Club

Cart attendant

Former Employee - Cart Attendant  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Cart Attendant in Columbus, OH

I worked at Sam's Club part-time for less than a year

Pros

No pros. Just a job if you are a student, and need money. Otherwise, a stupid place with stupid people, where your brain will get damaged a lot by talking to people there.

Cons

Horrible management consisting of people which barely finished high school worked for 10 years to get their title; now they treat everybody below like s.h.i.t.

Hang yourselves

Bad

Former Employee - Business Representative  in  Utica, MI
    Former Employee - Business Representative in Utica, MI

I worked at Sam's Club full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There were some nice folk who were working there, usually in the lowest paid positions. The higher the position/pay, the nastier the person

Cons

Although I was told by my supervisor that the store manager said I was the best Business rep they every had, I was never acknowledged by him. He would take every occasion that I would show my face to say something negative to me. He once berated me in the middle of the store in front of customers! Even though I made more sales per week than any of their former reps, they would just raise my quota; I was told it would keep me challenged. They would mark every one of their employees with at least one mark lower on the yearly evaluations, just so they would not have to give them a raise. I got my raise because I kept careful records and could prove them wrong. They began just after I started my job there to lower and then take benefits away completely from the new hires.

Assistant mangers quit having affairs with the store manager. Quit lying to your employees telling them that they can complain to upper management about unfair treatment and not have negative consequences. Employees - do not use their confidential menoting or reporting: it is NOT kept confidential, and will bite you in the rear.

There are newer employer reviews for Sam's Club.

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!