Samaritan Care Hospice
www.samaritancarehospice.com Dallas, TX

Samaritan Hospice need better communication internally, and people oriented managers.

Marketer (Current Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Samaritan Care Hospice

ProsA chance to take part in helping others overcome fear of dying. To take care of those who are at the end-stage of life with the dignity they deserve.

ConsVery poor management from Corporate headquarters. They expect instant results and in sales that's not realistic. it might help if the managers conducted classes on handling the family's grief, how to work with fueding family members, and give us time to get a territory up and running. Death is a difficult industry to work in and it takes time to work with the heavy burden of grief that most people feel, espcially when it's a child who has passed away.

Advice to Senior ManagementSupport us, help us become better, with positive feedback rather constant negative remarks. There's more to this field than just the bottom line. We're dealing with people who need help coming to terms with the loss of a loved one.

There are newer reviews on Samaritan Care Hospice.

Worked for Samaritan Care Hospice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Samaritan Care Hospice reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Samaritan Care Hospice CEO James A. Deal. All reviews posted anonymously by Samaritan Care Hospice employees.