There are newer employer reviews for Sambreel

Amazing place to work, great team environment

Current Employee - Director of Marketing in Carlsbad, CA
Current Employee - Director of Marketing in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Sambreel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

All medical benefits are paid and lunch is catered. Free drinks all around the office which is really nice. Usually a team outing once per quarter which is good for getting to know your coworkers better.

Cons

All the social events center around beer & wine so if you don't drink then some of the time it seems to focused around alcohol.

Advice to Management

Support employee goals that may not align with the company. This is hard for every company; just realize that no matter what people are going to move on so help them on their journey.

Other Employee Reviews for Sambreel

1. Best Company to work for in San Diego!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Sambreel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Progressive, Employee focused Work Environment Competitive Compensation Flexible Work Schedule (I am allowed to work a schedule that meets the needs of my family as well as being afforded a fully functional home work station that allows me to complete 99% of my work from home. Since my commute to work is 1 hour in each direction, this allows me a great deal more time with my family as well as saving hundreds of dollars in fuel costs each month!) Work From Home Options Top-Notch Employee Benefits Furthered Education and Training Support

Cons

The Software Industry can be unpredictable in regard to long term future employment.

2. One of the top companies in San Diego to work for

Current Employee - Executive in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Executive in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Sambreel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Innovative, fun work environment. Cool products. Amazingly talented colleagues. Top of market pay and compensation; awesome perks, office atmosphere and culture. Rapid growth. Freedom and autonomy.

Cons

The company is in a competitive software industry that is really fast paced. It often competes directly with industry giants. Not a con for some people, but the Internet is not a space for people who like slow, secure industries like oil or manufacturing. Also, the company operates in a controversial space in the software industry that has higher risks than some tech ventures.

Advice to Management

Keep innovating. Don't get stuck in the box of our existing business model.