There are newer employer reviews for Samsung Group

Samsung

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Samsung Group

Pros

Samsung is number one in many area's and I believe it's number one because of it's commitment to work hard and get the job done at all cost. If you want to be the best, then you have to strive to be the best and here at Samsung I believe we all strive to make that happen.

Cons

Maybe being more open to working from home, the dress code, etc. This is the Valley and people want to work from home from time to time and also wear shorts, flip-flops on occasions.

You either accept the management style or you don't. I love the management I interact with and wouldn't change a thing.

reviews filtered by

ok but lots of room for improvement - not employee friendly right now but working on it

I have been working at Samsung Group

Pros

great company, looks great on the resume, good industry growth especially during a recession

Cons

lack of work-life balance, asian culture, poor recognition of hard work, pay is not as good as it could be for middle and lower level positions

listen to employee feedback, more competitive pay and to recognize hard work

work here to build your resume

I have been working at Samsung Group

Pros

good benefits, decent cafeteria food

Cons

this place is driven by politics, data doesn't drive decisions... it's flat, they outsource everything and don't promote from within. if you're female good lucking moving up here. this company will use you, so if you want to come here it's good to have samsung on your resume, that's about all you will get from here. overall this is the worst company i've ever worked for hands down.

get with 2009, offer flex hours, opp for advancement... you don't have to be chained to your desk to get work done. allow employees to do their job and make an impact. the politics are absurd and you will attract people because of the company name, but as of now, you'll never retain really good employees for more than a few years... this is springboard employer....

There are newer employer reviews for Samsung Group