Samsung Information Systems America
www.sisa.samsung.com San Jose, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Benefits

San Jose, CA

ProsThe benefits and perks are great. There is a subsidized cafeteria. and the medical/health benefits are terrific. Top Management is trying to change things and recognize the flaws it may have.

ConsVery strong korean culture. Its a young, innovative group of talented people, but the talent is not recognized enough. Directions are always changing.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep going in the direction you are going, and it will get better.

Confused and indecisive MSCA Management

Director, Department Head (Former Employee)

I worked at Samsung Information Systems America full-time for more than a year

Pros: Ample opportunity to contribute if the MSCA management gets time… Cons: Confused management, no direction and no vision, plays favorites, top down, no communication. It… Advice to Senior Management: Get your act together and define a vision, stop playing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Very Korean Company

Director (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at Samsung Information Systems America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good medical benefits unless you want Kaiser, which they removed.… Cons: Decisions are all made in Korea Advice to Senior Management: No point in making false promises about "changes" since no change is possible unless… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Samsung Information Systems America.

Worked for Samsung Information Systems America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Samsung Information Systems America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Samsung Information Systems America CEO Daniel Eum . All reviews posted anonymously by Samsung Information Systems America employees.