Samsung Mobile

www.samsung.com
  www.samsung.com
There are newer employer reviews for Samsung Mobile

Good place to work if you are looking for job security

Current Employee - Intern Researcher
Current Employee - Intern Researcher

I have been working at Samsung Mobile as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

A lot of training programs, people are nice and caring. My managers always look out for me and try to be as considerate as they can. Very good benefits, such as gym, nice office, good food, and company activities.

Cons

A lot of employees, Korean culture demands a lot of manner to the elder/upper managers. They always sticks to the rules. There are less debates than an american company. Long working hours.

93 Other Employee Reviews for Samsung Mobile (View Most Recent)

Something else

Former Employee - Team Leader in Ramat Gan (Israel)
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Ramat Gan (Israel)

I worked at Samsung Mobile full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Big companies have a deep corporate history, and have put into place best practices on getting things done; from approving projects to filing patents to performance management.

Cons

At a large multi-national corporation, it is really hard to feel like you are having a big impact on the business. It is hard to feel like anything you are doing is having an impact on the stock price.

Die Arbeit bei Samsung Mobile war eine meiner bemerkenswertesten Erfahrungen Working with Samsung Mobile was one of my remarkable expirences

Former Employee - Employment in Tübingen (Germany)
    Former Employee - Employment in Tübingen (Germany)

I worked at Samsung Mobile part-time (more than an year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Es war eine tolle Erfahrung, ich hatte in meinem Beruf Verantwortung in vielen Bereichen, außerdem war die Arbeitsumgebung so freundlich und sicher, der wichtigste Faktor war die Jobmotivation bezüglich meiner Stelle und Pflichten.

It was a great experience, I had a lot of related responsibilities in my career, besides the working environment was so friendly and safe, the most important factor was the job motivation related to my position and duties.

Cons

das einzige, was ein kleines bisschen von Nachteil war, waren bei meinen Arbeitszeiten die Meetings außerhalb der Arbeitszeiten, wodurch ich an manchen Tagen für 3 oder sogar vier Stunden nach den regulären Büroarbeitszeiten im Büro war.

the only thing that was just a little bit disadvantage was my working hour regarding to the out of working hours meetings which mad me some days to be in the office for 3 or even four hours after regular office working time.

There are newer employer reviews for Samsung Mobile