San Diego County Water Authority

www.sdcwa.org

Wonderful. Couldn't ask for a better team!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

Pros1. So many amazingly talented people
2. 9/80 schedule allows for every other Friday off
3. Very caring & very understanding of issues that arise in personal life. You are never guilt tripped for taking time off or missing a day of work.
4. Dozens and dozens of employee benefits besides the standard benefits package.

Cons1. While a majority of the employees are incredibly friendly, at times you feel like a ghost when walking outside of your department. Even if I don't know someones name or title, I still smile/say hello and try to make small talk. Some employee's can't be bothered.
2. While working a 9/80 schedule has it's benefits, having to be at work by 7:30am is difficult when you consider having to take children to daycare/school and traffic. There is zero flexibility or leniency in hours.
3. Changes are made to departments/work flow process' by employees who have zero experience doing the jobs of those they are making changes too.

Very Professional, Efficient Government Agency

Public Affairs Intern (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at San Diego County Water Authority

Pros: This is an independent government agency, so they don't have as much bureaucracy as you would expect from a government agency. Everyone is very… Cons: Since it is a government agency with a limited budget, there is not so much… Advice to Senior Management: Great job, but make sure to keep political maneuvers far… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on San Diego County Water Authority.

Worked for San Diego County Water Authority? Contribute to the Community!