There are newer employer reviews for San Francisco 49ers

great place to play

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at San Francisco 49ers

Pros

this is a great young and talented team. great work environment with good quality individuals leading this team. they are going in the right direction.

Cons

there is not a lot of job security with playing on a professional team. there are long days and hard work that come with it.

great job in choosing a head coach and you need to make sure that all the players that are there buy into what the leaders are selling out there on the field.

4 Other Employee Reviews for San Francisco 49ers (View Most Recent)

Worst internship experience I've ever had.

Current Employee - Event Marketing Intern  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Event Marketing Intern in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at San Francisco 49ers as an intern for less than a year

Pros

The title and name of the company looks good on your resume. Meeting team players and the staff is a perk. Because this job require hardly any time or effort, it is easy to balance it with another job or classes.

Cons

They are overall very bad at communicating. From my personal experience, there was lots of miscommunication that resulted in being told different instructions from different managers. Also, even though this is an internship, you don't learn anything from it and it feels like you don't even have the internship really. All you do as an event marketing intern is help out at events.

work on your communication

Not bad, not the best

Current Employee - Retail  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Retail in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at San Francisco 49ers

Pros

Every day is different and the people there (for the most part) are really nice. Its great to be able to interact with the fans who love the team and to feed off of their energy. They were pretty flexiable with my schedule and my needs for time off when a family member was sick. these days it is hard to find a company who will do that and not hold it against you. The co works all seemed to like their jobs too and that really helped make the day go by faster. i suggest everyone check them out.

Cons

Every day seems to be different and the people there (for the most part) are really nice. Its great to be able to interact with the fans who love the team and to feed off of their energy. They were pretty flexiable with my schedule and my needs for time off when a family member was sick. these days it is hard to find a company who will do that and not hold it against you. The co works all seemed to like their jobs too and that really helped make the day go by faster. i suggest everyone check them out.

To listen to the feeback from the employees

There are newer employer reviews for San Francisco 49ers

Worked for San Francisco 49ers? Contribute to the Community!