San Francisco 49ers
www.49ers.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

great place to play

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

Prosthis is a great young and talented team. great work environment with good quality individuals leading this team. they are going in the right direction.

Consthere is not a lot of job security with playing on a professional team. there are long days and hard work that come with it.

Advice to Senior Managementgreat job in choosing a head coach and you need to make sure that all the players that are there buy into what the leaders are selling out there on the field.

Worst internship experience I've ever had.

Event Marketing Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at San Francisco 49ers as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The title and name of the company looks good on your resume. Meeting team players and the staff is a… Cons: They are overall very bad at communicating. From my personal experience, there was lots of miscommunication that resulted in being told different instructions from different… Advice to Senior Management: work on your communication No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not bad, not the best

Retail (Current Employee)

I have been working at San Francisco 49ers

Pros: Every day is different and the people there (for the most part) are really nice. Its great to be able to interact with the fans… Cons: Every day seems to be different and the people there (for the most part) are really nice. Its great to be able to interact with… Advice to Senior Management: To listen to the feeback from the employees More
There are newer reviews on San Francisco 49ers.

Worked for San Francisco 49ers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at San Francisco 49ers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for San Francisco 49ers CEO Denise DeBartolo York. All reviews posted anonymously by San Francisco 49ers employees.