San Francisco International Airport
www.flysfo.com San Francisco, CA

SFO student intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at San Francisco International Airport

ProsAllow students to get a good understanding of how the airport runs and also lets them see the details behind the scenes. Encourages the students to go on tours and see more than just the department they work on.

ConsAt the time there were too many interns and did not always have a lot of work. Management sometimes favored the women interns and were less involved with the men and there work or projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee Cons

Great experience!

College Summer Intern (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at San Francisco International Airport as an intern for less than a year

Pros: NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK! great opportunity to network with lots of… Cons: i can't really think of any Cons, because I had so… Advice to Senior Management: more intern tours More

Intern at SFO

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros: Laid back and friendly employees Cons: Relatively slow pace of work No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on San Francisco International Airport.

Worked for San Francisco International Airport? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at San Francisco International Airport reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by San Francisco International Airport employees.