San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency
www.sfmta.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great pay, but not too challenging or stimulating

Student Intern (Former Employee)
South San Francisco, CA

ProsI was an intern, and the compensation of $20 + per hour was excellent. The staff was friendly, the job was not stressful, and on Fridays half the day was spent at seminars learning about what others did in the company. Not too strict on time - there is Flex time so you can go in whenever you want as long as you put in your forty hours for the week.

ConsThe work wasn't too challenging and sometimes got tedious. As an intern sometimes you are expected to do the jobs that noone else wants to do, like traffic counts.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey do a pretty good job overall - increase communication and stop reorganizing every 2 years.

SFMTA

Principal Administrative Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free Muni rides. Great benefits Tons of Holiday and Vacation Cons: Labor policies make it difficult to hire the right people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

lots of extra paid days off and also weekend and night shift bonuses

Automotive Service Worker (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency full-time for less than a year

Pros: great pay compared to the same work elsewhere Cons: I can't think of anything bad to say about the… Advice to Senior Management: Don't pay attention to whiners because you are doing awesome Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency.

Worked for San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency CEO Edward D. Reiskin. All reviews posted anonymously by San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency employees.