San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency

www.sfmta.com
  www.sfmta.com
There are newer employer reviews for San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency

Great pay, but not too challenging or stimulating

Former Employee - Student Intern in South San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Student Intern in South San Francisco, CA

I worked at San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency

Pros

I was an intern, and the compensation of $20 + per hour was excellent. The staff was friendly, the job was not stressful, and on Fridays half the day was spent at seminars learning about what others did in the company. Not too strict on time - there is Flex time so you can go in whenever you want as long as you put in your forty hours for the week.

Cons

The work wasn't too challenging and sometimes got tedious. As an intern sometimes you are expected to do the jobs that noone else wants to do, like traffic counts.

They do a pretty good job overall - increase communication and stop reorganizing every 2 years.

12 Other Employee Reviews for San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Student Design Trainee
    Current Employee - Student Design Trainee

I have been working at San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency as an intern

Pros

In charge of your own project, alot of training, everyone is assigned a supervisor, they are very helpful

Cons

None that I can think of

None that I can think of

SFMTA

Current Employee - Principal Administrative Analyst
    Current Employee - Principal Administrative Analyst

I have been working at San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Free Muni rides.
    Great benefits
    Tons of Holiday and Vacation

Cons

Labor policies make it difficult to hire the right people or discipline/fire poor performers.