San Francisco Soup Company

www.sfsoupco.com

san francisco soup company, um..good soup and an alright place to work if you like soup.

Shift Lead (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

Prosthe food is pretty good, they have a rotating selection of special soups, lunch is on the house... the work is not particularly difficult, and generally the customers are pretty nice. diversity. as far as coworkers. four different languages spoken between ten workers in one instance. most locations are easily accessible by public transportation.

Consthe pay is so-so, daily work is kinda repetitive. i had difficulty on more than one occasion requesting time off in advance. this is probably because my location was somewhat understaffed. as a result, you might often find yourself doing what feels like someone else's job.

Advice to Senior Managementpay more? also the owners on more than one occasion failed to acknowledge my presence while visiting.

Fast-Paced Environment to Grow and Develop

Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at San Francisco Soup Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: -HUGE potential for promotion. Even if hired in at hourly minimum, you can make it to management -HOURS. All single-unit management is paid hourly and if… Cons: -Pay is quite low, on every single level. For hourly associates, getting $0.50 raises is a battle. For managers, they will constantly look to promote… Advice to Senior Management: -Pay more on every level. Pay tenured employees and managers what they are worth rather than growing cheaper -Create incentives and growth plans for managers of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on San Francisco Soup Company.

Worked for San Francisco Soup Company? Contribute to the Community!