San Joaquin Community Hospital
www.sjch.us Bakersfield , CA 500 to 999 Employees

Compassionate Care, Exceptional Medicine

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

ProsFamily Oriented Organization, Faith based

ConsIt can be noted that promotions are more of who you know and are friends with then with qualifications. They have hired way too many nurses from foreign countries and being able to communicate is very important however it is increasingly being reported that the nurses are difficult to understand and talk in their native language in front of others regularly.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook more into the abilities of those you hire into positions of authority and less on whom they might be friends with in management.

Great job experience

Central Processing Technician (Former Employee)

I worked at San Joaquin Community Hospital full-time for less than a year

Pros: The benefits are amazing. I got to work with an incredible… Cons: Some jobs are contracted out to different agencies. The workers from these… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst hospital in Kern County

Registered Nurse (Former Employee)

I worked at San Joaquin Community Hospital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The only pros are if you are devoted to your… Cons: Everything about that hospital, except for the patients, is unprofessional Advice to Senior Management: Make some changes and look for educated staff No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on San Joaquin Community Hospital.

Worked for San Joaquin Community Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at San Joaquin Community Hospital reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by San Joaquin Community Hospital employees.