SandRidge Energy
www.sandridgeenergy.com Oklahoma City, OK 1000 to 5000 Employees

Pleasant work environment with very friendly co-workers.

Engineering Technician (Current Employee)
Oklahoma City, OK

ProsThe freedom to solve problems at Sandridge leaves me eager to arrive at work each day. The company encourages collaboration and creative thinking to help meet the challenges of the industry.

ConsCareer advancement appears to be slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you consider a major restructure involving potential layoffs, try to consider the employees with much less income than yours and fight for their benefit not just your own. Do not let greed drive you personally. Keep in mind the giving culture at Sandridge and try to help others as well.

Interning for SandRidge Energy is rewarding!

Intern (Current Employee)
    Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at SandRidge Energy as an intern for less than a year

Pros: As an Intern, SandRidge empowers you to accomplish as much as you are capable of accomplishing. Office and field work give… Cons: Company changes due to expansion and desire to proactively improve… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to assist employees with their future career opportunities at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Confused management

Engineer (Current Employee)
    Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at SandRidge Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people. Lots of potential upside. Great pay. Cons: Management has nearly no direction from a micromanagement standpoint. They understand the… Advice to Senior Management: Role definition is very important in a job. Currently, proposed… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SandRidge Energy.

Worked for SandRidge Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SandRidge Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SandRidge Energy CEO James D. Bennett. All reviews posted anonymously by SandRidge Energy employees.