SandRidge Energy
www.sandridgeenergy.com Oklahoma City, OK 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great work environment & benefits

Oklahoma City, OK

ProsThe atmosphere coming into work each day is uplifting and the SD tower is amazing. Benefits are more than generous. There is a sense of involvement working towards the greater good of the company.

ConsMid level management seems unqualified, at least in my department. Managers seem to have just inherited there positions instead of qualifying for them.

SandRidge is a great company, but the accounting department management is poor.

Accounting (Current Employee)

I have been working at SandRidge Energy full-time

Pros: Good pay. Good co-workers. Company encourages involvement with community. Cons: Accoounting department management uses unfair promotional practices. Training and promotion opportunities are only given to "favorites." If you are a new college grad, a golfer,… Advice to Senior Management: Hire managers that care about their employees and use fair promotion practices. Restaff senior management in Accounting. Change HR practices to provide… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pleasant work environment with very friendly co-workers.

Engineering Technician (Current Employee)

I have been working at SandRidge Energy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The freedom to solve problems at Sandridge leaves me eager to arrive at work each… Cons: Career advancement appears to be slow. Advice to Senior Management: When you consider a major restructure involving potential layoffs, try to consider the employees with much less income than yours and fight for their benefit… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SandRidge Energy.

Worked for SandRidge Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SandRidge Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SandRidge Energy CEO James D. Bennett. All reviews posted anonymously by SandRidge Energy employees.