Sandaro Industries
Novato, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Great products but did not come close to market potential.

Director (Former Employee)
Novato, CA

ProsGreat products, great co-workers. We had wonderful chemists who developed products that worked and are still best of class. The applications were unique and the products solved real problems. Many product managers develop a product and then look for a problem to solve. Not Sandaro. The products really work and solve real problems. The challenge was in creating awareness and accurately prioritizing the market opportunities so as to not dilute our efforts. Money is always a problem but had we been able to pick the right opportunities, the margins were so high that we could have sustained vs. being bled dry.

ConsManagement had their head up their butts living off of past accomplishments.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a new job. Deal with the reality of of the applications and the market opportunities. Had you prioritized the products and markets correctly, we would have done much better.

There are newer reviews on Sandaro Industries.

Worked for Sandaro Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sandaro Industries reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Sandaro Industries employees.