Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem

www.pasands.com

A great place to work in the Lehigh Valley!

ProsProfessional, generous, profitable, steady. Ample opportunity to advance if you're willing to put in some effort. You will always be treated with respect by your superiors.

ConsSmoke, smoke, smoke. Unfortunately, this is something that is going to be difficult to remedy without losing business. This is a hazard you will have to deal with if you work on the casino floor in any capacity.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'd say make it non-smoking, but then we'd go under. Perhaps management could look into ways to lessen the smokiness by installing more powerful filtration systems.

Fair Employer, lots of changes going on.

I have been working at Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem full-time for more than a year

Pros: Medical, dental, vision , 401 k , partial tuition reimbursement, team dining, dry cleaning… Cons: There is a lot of changes in management, so a lot of things are… Advice to Senior Management: Look into situations with managers a little more harder because we are letting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

a

I have been working at Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem

Pros: it is good money and has good hours and is… Cons: have to watch your own back. no one works on a… Advice to Senior Management: a No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem.

Worked for Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem? Contribute to the Community!