Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sandvine reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sandvine CEO Dave Caputo. All reviews posted anonymously by Sandvine employees.
2 people found this helpful
Current Employee – been working at Sandvine
Pros – - Free drinks
- Compensation is barely on par with current market conditions
- Little red tape
Cons – - Their mantra of "work hard, and play harder" is just that. In reality, it equates to "just work harder and harder" until you lose your mind
- Lack of direction, and planning; Too much micromanagement
- Constant fighting fires with inadequate management and no long term planning
- Childish atmosphere with talentless management whose focus is just getting by
- Apply the Sandvine values evenly across different divisions
- Sink or swim culture is the norm in some divisions
Advice to Senior Management – Hire people with well rounded skill set with specific emphasis on people skills; and promote from within (to reduce attrition). Learn and adhere to industry best practices to fix core issues long term. Bandaid solutions are not good enough. Cowboy attitude in running the organization is amateurish at best, and downright shameful considering the growth potential.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2012-12-09 10:07 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.