Sandvine

www.sandvine.com

Unique, exciting workplace - worth considering!

Technical Writer (Former Employee) Waterloo, ON (Canada)

ProsGreat learning opportunity, unique culture, bleeding edge technology. Good place to work particularly for those who like to travel. Great pay and benefit package.

ConsMiddle management tended towards a micro management style. Not very flexible or open to potentially better ways to perform the job, or alternate work styles. Manager was a workaholic, but it probably wasn't necessary.

Advice to Senior ManagementFrequent communication from Senior Leadership team was great. Always knew about all of the exciting things the company was doing or planning to do. Lots of opportunity for learning via presentations from other functional groups.

good

Contractor (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

I worked at Sandvine full-time for more than a year

Pros: -great place to work, technosavvy ppl Cons: -none none no no none Advice to Senior Management: need resource managements on tine Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Be ready to Get fired any time , Take my advice NEVER JOIN

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

I worked at Sandvine full-time for more than a year

Pros: No work pressure at all. Free Food Cons: Company being run by a bunch of sycophants particularly India center Management has no vision at all. You can be fired anytime… Advice to Senior Management: Be careful in hiring at all levels Have long term vision Hire… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sandvine.

Worked for Sandvine? Contribute to the Community!