Sandvine

www.sandvine.com

Great place to be for ambitious, confident go-getters !

ProsSandinve has an unwavering focus on product development with a passion to be a leader in its space. Sandvine India is an equal stake holder in the organization's road map and several new products are led, developed and deployed by the teams in India.

This provides immense opportunities to be a part of and influence all aspects of the product life cycle, field trials, live deployments and customer engagements.

This is a great place to be for anyone who enjoys an intensely engineering oriented environment. Your aspiration and capability drive what you can or cannot do. There are no artificial limitations imposed by hierarchies, politics or site level differences.

Being aggressive, taking risks and refusing to accept failure as an outcome is part of Sandvine's DNA.

Having fun at work is not just a credo, it is a way of life at Sandvine. So is doing whatever it takes to ensure commitments are kept. For Sandviners, the two go hand-in-hand and most days end with a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment.

ConsNone really if you enjoy being a game changer. Can be challenging if you are looking for an easy going pace of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementSandviners have great ideas to make Sandvine even better. Keep seeking them out.

Sandvine Way is mostly real

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Sandvine full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: articulated culture framework called Sandvine Way top performers are impowered Free pop,… Cons: business success is not what it has needed to be… Advice to Senior Management: success is what drives success....figure it out as it is the only… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Work hard; play hard.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Sandvine full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great work environment. Spacious cubicals. Competitive salary. Complete benefits packages. Regular company social events. Year after year ranked one of Canada's best places to work.… Cons: Not many know who Sandvine is and what they do. We may be the most popular company in our niche market, but I always fear… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sandvine.

Worked for Sandvine? Contribute to the Community!