Sandvine
www.sandvine.com Waterloo, Canada 500 to 999 Employees

A place where work hard, play hard is often quoted but they only ever expect you to work hard, harder, and insanely hard

Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Sandvine

ProsSmart people, high tech, difficult problems to solve, a really dedicated group of employees

ConsPoor work environment. More work than you can handle and management only seems to be concerned with making the company and products look good without concern for their most valuable asset -- their employees. All the really good people have left and "founderitis" seems to have set in. The guys at the top don't seem to know how to take the company to the next level and don't realize this even though the employees all see it.

Benefits are barely on par with everyone else, and if you are liked you'll do well but if you have ideas that don't fit the mold you are marked and will never succeed no matter what you do.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet someone else take over the company before it runs into the ground.

No pressure and lot of new projects/products to workon

Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Sandvine

Pros: Great team to work with! adapting lots of new technology and constantly upgrading infrastructure. If… Cons: Sandvine RnD department is only in waterloo campus, they should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great!

I have been working at Sandvine

Pros: Great company, very transparent, lots of opportunities I tell people that it is what it make it out to be. … Cons: In a very competitive market, so lots of pressure some days. Still learning… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing. Its a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sandvine.

Worked for Sandvine? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sandvine reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sandvine CEO Dave Caputo. All reviews posted anonymously by Sandvine employees.