Sanford C. Bernstein
www.bernsteinresearch.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Wonderful Learning & Growth Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsWonderful employee collaboration and professionalism. All people were a joy to work with and the atmosphere was fast-paced and interesting. I truly enjoyed working with a company that took great pride in its product (equity research) and was very serious about continuing its highly regarded reputation.

ConsSlight feeling of hierarchy, but I think that is necessary in a business setting. Sales associates travel quite a bit.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership are a joy to work with because they place great importance upon the idea of "mutual respect." I wanted to work better/ harder for my supervisors not only because I respected them, but also because they showed me respect as well.

Great place to learn.

Private Client Associate (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Sanford C. Bernstein

Pros: Great place learn. Exposure into high net worth asset management. Bernstein's private client business is top notch. They have some of the most advanced research… Cons: Feels like you have to relocate for advancement. Most of the regional offices are small… Advice to Senior Management: More robust professional development. Being a private client associate is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

hidden gem in wall street

V. P. (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Sanford C. Bernstein

Pros: 1. good team with little politics 2. bonus Cons: very segmented. little communication between groups. Advice to Senior Management: encourage more transparency between business units Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sanford C. Bernstein.

Worked for Sanford C. Bernstein? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sanford C. Bernstein reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sanford C. Bernstein CEO James A. Gingrich. All reviews posted anonymously by Sanford C. Bernstein employees.