Sanford Health

There are newer employer reviews for Sanford Health

Best job ever

Former Employee - Corporate Support in Sioux Falls, SD
Former Employee - Corporate Support in Sioux Falls, SD

I worked at Sanford Health full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Awesome management and cares about employees and clients

Cons

I don't have any complaints. Best job I've ever had.

Keep up the good work!

86 Other Employee Reviews for Sanford Health (View Most Recent)

It's fun to be crapped on for five years.

I have been working at Sanford Health full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

If I say "not a thing", does that count towards the word count? It should. Because... I hated it.

Cons

I've never worked in a place that looked down on certain employees with such disgrace. I worked their for nearly six years and was consistently belittled, and had it constantly made known I wasn't worth much. In the six years I worked there, my pay went up, in total, a little over $1 an hour. (That was partially when it was still MeritCare as well). Upper management does not give two shits about employees who make the place function. After going to HR about a serious issue and policy violation absolutely nothing was done about it other than a firm finger pointing and me then being treated even more unfairly because of reporting it. I have never worked in a more racist and sexist place in my life. Individually, people that work there are awesome, but being made to be part of the Sanford machine, they are horrible people.

Listen to your employees, and do something about the constant complaints other than turning the other cheek.

Unless you are management you don't matter

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

I worked at Sanford Health full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I learned valuable information that I could take with me and further me in my career path.

Cons

Everything else; the management and there are alot of them, department leads, department heads, vice presidents, presidents.....etc. Treat all employees like trash.

Remember if it wasn't for all the "little" people you step on everyday, your facility wouldn't run.

There are newer employer reviews for Sanford Health