There are newer employer reviews for Sanford Health

Good Place - If you are a butt kisser!

Former Employee - Manager  in  Fargo, ND
Former Employee - Manager in Fargo, ND

I worked at Sanford Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

1) There are some very good people that work there. 2) The company could do a lot of positive things.

Cons

Senior Management is entirely made up of old Sioux Valley people. Focuses on what is best for Sioux Falls, not the entire company. Staff in Sioux Falls are protected, while staff in Fargo, Bismarck and Bemidji are always at risk and are under appreciated. The values that Sanford professes to have are empty words, the values should be - butt kissing, yes person, no backbone, no original ideas - you are a person that we are looking for, apply immediately.

Kelby has a big plan and vision, but it is being implemented by small minded leaders. Not good!

74 Other Employee Reviews for Sanford Health (View Most Recent)

A dead-end street.

Current Employee - PTA  in  Fargo, ND
    Current Employee - PTA in Fargo, ND

I have been working at Sanford Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Okay training. Possible advancement. Good hours.

Cons

Pay. Possible advancement that never happens. More work responsibilities with no more pay. People there for years, training new people that are making more.

Stop micromanaging and let employees do their job.

Meritcare-Sanford Health

I worked at Sanford Health

Pros

The people I worked with in my department are absolutely great and very dedicated. They strive constantly to be the best at everything they do.

Cons

I felt that the management was very complicated and it was hard to figure out who to go to in able to get what we needed. The employees were treated as "easily replaceable" when, in fact, they were not. Some management roles were filled by people who had no idea what actually went on in the departments and therefore did not understand what was needed to get the job done. Other managers were afraid to go to bat for their employees as they were afraid of losing their jobs.

Allow easier access to upper management and actually visit the departments to see what goes on and what is needed for them to perform their jobs effectively. Ask questions and truly listen and understand what the employees are saying. A little respect and appreciation goes a LONG ways when it comes to employee satisfaction and keeping your good employees on board!! :)

There are newer employer reviews for Sanford Health

Worked for Sanford Health? Contribute to the Community!