Sanjel

www.sanjel.com
  www.sanjel.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sanjel

Decent pay if there is work. Very long hours, too much time away from family.

Current Employee - Frak/Driver in Williston, ND

I have been working at Sanjel full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good pay when there is work

Cons

Work isn't always consistent, and base pay is very low without job bonuses.
Work days too long, all crews operating extremely tired leading to high potential for injury.
Too much time away from family
very poor communication from local leadership

38 Other Employee Reviews for Sanjel (View Most Recent)

THIS IS YOUR WARNING

I worked at Sanjel

Pros

Regardless of the crazy supervisor, you will learn a lot about the job. I really don't have anything else to say about it.

Cons

Corp puts people who are not qualified to be in charge of you. It's not if, but when you will be treated unfairly or degraded as a person. Miles city mt is more like purgatory. HR will not do anything that will help you do to the "good old boys". There had been multiple reports and nothing ever changed. Good luck in your choices.

Listen to what is being told. Clean out the Maintenance department and put people in that will not destroy teams and works to build them. If you have not received any info, I would be asking the HR team why and where is it.

Been there years now and am updating my original review

Current Employee - Frak/Driver in Williston, ND

I have been working at Sanjel full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good pay and beefits. housing and food included in job package.

Cons

hostile work environment. people in supervisory positions that are not good leaders.

I've been a business owner all my life. i am amazed at how hostile the work environment is here. When i quit this job i plan on flying to Canada to speak with the owner to let him know what my experience has been working for Sanjel so improvements can be made. Don't feel comfortable bringing up any concerns to management because i really don't think they care and i believe that would be the end of my job. I originally attributed the situataion to "growing pains" but it has been years now and the situation has not chanaged. There is a lot of turnover and the company does not try to keep employees. There are no job reviews and they do not try to keep talent even though it must cost a lot of money to train a guy. It is very cliquey and management does not communicate well.

There are newer employer reviews for Sanjel