There are newer employer reviews for Sanli Pastore & Hill

My professional development at SP&H far exceeded my expectations.

Former Employee - Financial Analyst  in  Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Sanli Pastore & Hill

Pros

The valuation assignments expose you to the broadest array of industries. The clients are first rate. Management is very hands on,but they give you as much responsibility and opportunity as you can handle. They have worked hard to build a team of great people and provide the best training programs.

Cons

If you are a creature of habit and cannot excercise creative thinking then it could be difficult to acclimate to a firm with clients in myriad industries and stages of development. However, management seems to do a very good job overall in recruiting individuals that thrive in the company.

Be more aggressive in hiring talent from large corporations. The training and learning experience at SP&H is so much better than most Fortune 500 companies.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Sanli Pastore & Hill (View Most Recent)

A challenging, exciting fast paced work environment.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Sanli Pastore & Hill

Pros

Lots of opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Personable, family like environment - you don't feel like a "number". Good opportunities for advancement based on merit.

Cons

Standards and expectations are high and not everyone can handle this. Some clients need fast turnarounds and pressure to meet client deadlines can be high at times.

Overall great place to work, intense challenging environment with a good sense of humor all rolled into one.

SP&H gave me a great practical and theoretical foundation. It has been immensely helpful in my PhD program.

Current Employee - Senior Analyst  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Sanli Pastore & Hill

Pros

Very solid training program. Great clients and interesting and challenging work. There is nothing routine or boring in your work day. Your co-workers are congenial and everyone has a team spirit.

Cons

You are held very accountable for your work product and productivity. However, this is really no different than any other professional job, such as attorneys at top level law firms. If your former job experience was at an easy going company then it could be tough to adjust.

The training program was great because it was always being refined and expanded. Please continue to do so as it has given individuals like myself a great skillset.

There are newer employer reviews for Sanli Pastore & Hill

Worked for Sanli Pastore & Hill? Contribute to the Community!