Sanmina-SCI
www.sanmina-sci.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

General employee dissatisfaction, management disorganization

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere was some structure to the production process. When there were problems, employees attempted to fix them as soon as possible.

ConsA lot of the lower level employees seemed demotivated and disinclined to work. Infrastructure was disorganized and inefficient. Management could do a better job connecting with employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementConnect better with employees, make the work experience a little bit more enjoyable. An efficient work space doesn't have to be boring and unenjoyable.

Conservative

Process Engineer (Former Employee)
    Perai (Malaysia)

I worked at Sanmina-SCI full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good company for those that knows how to avoid micro managed top… Cons: The more hard-working you are, the more pressure you will get. Do expect all the… Advice to Senior Management: Be more human No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's okay but they need to really need to communicate the objectives and goals they are trying to attain

I have been working at Sanmina-SCI full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: They have an excellent health care package Cons: There is a lack of communication from management Advice to Senior Management: Your employees are your greatest asset! Listen to them they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sanmina-SCI.

Worked for Sanmina-SCI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sanmina-SCI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sanmina-SCI CEO Jure Sola. All reviews posted anonymously by Sanmina-SCI employees.