Working with Sanofi-Aventis was a great experience.

Current Employee - Project Intern  in  Bridgewater, NJ
Current Employee - Project Intern in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros

I was only there for the summer, but it was a great work environment. I was treated very well. The project was simple, but I was given a lot of respect with my ideas.

Cons

The one main thing that was not great was that this particular project did not allow for any room for advancement and was a strictly temporary position.

Even though my time there was brief, my supervisors were both kind and supportive, and the work that needed to get done was also always completed successfully.

Other Reviews for Sanofi-Aventis

Not good, very little support from upper management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros

good benefits and vacation time off, generous with 401k and medical benefits, company care and other benefits in line with pharma industry

Cons

management is not aware of the market place and products that sanofi-aventis is putting out in the market, very little support from upper management.

senior management is clueless to what is going on in the market both nationally and at the street level, the ship is sinking and management isn't even concerned

Used to be a nice place to work, not anymore

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Malvern, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

I worked at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros

Salary/benefits are competitive in the industry. Company provides a good tuition reimbursment program and time off benefits and flexible work schedule was a nice plus.

Cons

Sanofi used to be a nice place to work. The company was never the highest paying pharma co., but focused on providing a strong benefits package and backed it up with a culture that was employee centric-people were treated like individuals, not interchangable parts. That has changed since 2009 and "Transformation" began. Senior leadership has no idea what direction they are going in. If they do, they are incapable or unwilling to provide that message to its employees. The company has dismantled many of the pros that encouraged people to stay despite the lower salaries. Company loyalty towards employees is not longer considered an important aspect of the culture, yet the company still wants unquestioned loyalty from its employees.

A fully vetted long term plan should be developed and communicated to employees. It appears that decisions are made to save money but not for the long term development of competitive advantage within the industry.

There are newer employer reviews for Sanofi-Aventis.

Worked for Sanofi-Aventis? Contribute to the Community!