Sanofi-Aventis
www.sanofi.com Paris, France 5000+ Employees

Working with Sanofi-Aventis was a great experience.

Project Intern (Current Employee)
Bridgewater, NJ

ProsI was only there for the summer, but it was a great work environment. I was treated very well. The project was simple, but I was given a lot of respect with my ideas.

ConsThe one main thing that was not great was that this particular project did not allow for any room for advancement and was a strictly temporary position.

Advice to Senior ManagementEven though my time there was brief, my supervisors were both kind and supportive, and the work that needed to get done was also always completed successfully.

Interesting Place

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Bridgewater, NJ

I worked at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros: Work life balance is pretty good Benefits were great Cons: Upper management not really in touch with what the people in the field… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to field and offer a clear vision on where… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not good, very little support from upper management

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros: good benefits and vacation time off, generous with 401k and medical… Cons: management is not aware of the market place and products that sanofi-aventis… Advice to Senior Management: senior management is clueless to what is going on in the market both nationally… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sanofi-Aventis.

Worked for Sanofi-Aventis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sanofi-Aventis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sanofi-Aventis CEO Chris Viehbacher. All reviews posted anonymously by Sanofi-Aventis employees.