Excellent team, stronly motivated personnel who believe in their work

I worked at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros

What you do is up to you. You make your position, and are given the space to take it forward in your own way. The people who work there, especially in Access, really believe in their work and in what they are doing, and why they are doing it. Pharma has a lot to answer for these days, and while they stand by the industry, they also try to make the industry fairer and more socially responsible. The problem is, they/re not so good at the communication part, neither internally nor as PR...

Cons

There is very litte internal communication despite investment on video messages and the intranet which makes things complicated - feedback, transparency, communication and understanding where certain messages come from..

Please enhance communcation! Cutbacks are being phased out all over the world in different stages which makes the company as a whole hard to follow and understand...

Other Reviews for Sanofi-Aventis

Good, good people

Former Employee - Product Manager  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Former Employee - Product Manager in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I worked at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros

Great experience at sanofi professionally and personally

Cons

Limited promotion possibilities given small office ssize

Increase promotion possibilities

I had a great experience with sanofi, but in the end, the company culture changed too much.

I worked at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros

Sanofi is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry. The benefits package was great. I really enjoyed working with my direct leadership. In the beginning, there was lots of opportunity for growth.

Cons

It seemed a little disorganized, they couldn't stick to one process, everything seemed to change every year. Too many layoffs in the past 5 years, therefore, the morale at the company was slipping because every November everyone was waiting for the next round of layoffs.

There are newer employer reviews for Sanofi-Aventis.

Worked for Sanofi-Aventis? Contribute to the Community!