Sanofi-Aventis

www.sanofi.com
  www.sanofi.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sanofi-Aventis

It's the company where I've worked for the longest in my entire 20-year working career!

I have been working at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros

Good company culture where respect is high at all levels and worklife balance is promoted. Salaries and benefits are within industry standards.

Cons

Some HR processes are inconsistent, specifically parameters for promotion. Always changing field force structure.

Try to stick with a strategy long enough to actually see if it will work...it may save everyone time, effort, emotions...

252 Other Employee Reviews for Sanofi-Aventis (View Most Recent)

Good experience

Current Employee - Trainee
    Current Employee - Trainee

I have been working at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros

- Diversified missions were offered to trainee
    - Good atmosphere between colleagues
    - People were very helpful
    - Dynamic environment

Cons

- Sometimes I did not have anything to do during a week
    - Sometimes I did not have anything to do

- I do not have any advice, I think that they have done it very well, during an intensive transformation period

Excellent team, stronly motivated personnel who believe in their work

I worked at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros

What you do is up to you. You make your position, and are given the space to take it forward in your own way. The people who work there, especially in Access, really believe in their work and in what they are doing, and why they are doing it. Pharma has a lot to answer for these days, and while they stand by the industry, they also try to make the industry fairer and more socially responsible. The problem is, they/re not so good at the communication part, neither internally nor as PR...

Cons

There is very litte internal communication despite investment on video messages and the intranet which makes things complicated - feedback, transparency, communication and understanding where certain messages come from..

Please enhance communcation! Cutbacks are being phased out all over the world in different stages which makes the company as a whole hard to follow and understand...

There are newer employer reviews for Sanofi-Aventis