There are newer employer reviews for Sanofi-Aventis

sanofi chose the wrong people to manage and it is hurting the company and employees now.

Current Employee - Regulatory Specialist  in  Bridgewater, NJ
Current Employee - Regulatory Specialist in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros

There was very clear performance feedback regularly and you always knew where you stood.
The company really tried to get each group to know each other and it was effective, many of my former co-workers and I are still in touch.
The benefits package was generous, good health insurance, 401K match and vacation time.

Cons

There was no communication of company or group changes, I would hear of changes from outside my department before my management ever told me.
There was not much work-life balance, no work at home even on snow days.
There was a big disparity in work distribution. Those who could perform were given the work that the under-performers weren't doing.

The corporate policies are good but as the yearly survey showed people were not happy with their management. Sanofi's managers were below the standard and had no incentive for managing their employees well. This should be weighted more in the yearly reviews.

224 Other Employee Reviews for Sanofi-Aventis (View Most Recent)

Interesting Place

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Bridgewater, NJ
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Bridgewater, NJ

I worked at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros

Work life balance is pretty good
    Benefits were great

Cons

Upper management not really in touch with what the people in the field need on daily basis.
    People promoted more on who they know then what they know

Listen to field and offer a clear vision on where the company is going

Working with Sanofi-Aventis was a great experience.

Current Employee - Project Intern  in  Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Employee - Project Intern in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros

I was only there for the summer, but it was a great work environment. I was treated very well. The project was simple, but I was given a lot of respect with my ideas.

Cons

The one main thing that was not great was that this particular project did not allow for any room for advancement and was a strictly temporary position.

Even though my time there was brief, my supervisors were both kind and supportive, and the work that needed to get done was also always completed successfully.

There are newer employer reviews for Sanofi-Aventis

Worked for Sanofi-Aventis? Contribute to the Community!