There are newer employer reviews for Sanofi-Aventis

Great for big pharma

Current Employee - Sales Professional  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Sales Professional in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Sanofi-Aventis

Pros

The benefits package is excellent. Best vacation policy of any pharma in the US. Strong pipeline.

Cons

There is a spoken emphasis on work/life balance, but it doesn't translate into workload. As with any pharma company, the sales reps can be treated like children/micromanaged.

Trust your employees. Communicate the negative info about products as thoroughly as you communicate the positive. Arm us with all of the information and trust us to use it wisely and fairly.

229 Other Employee Reviews for Sanofi-Aventis (View Most Recent)

Good Company to work for Fawdon Manufacturing Centre

Former Employee - QC Analyst  in  Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)
    Former Employee - QC Analyst in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I worked at Sanofi-Aventis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Best workplace and friendly people

Cons

Do you work on time and enjoy going out with the whole team

very good management

Good enough to stay, not sad to leave though

Former Employee - Graphic Designer (Consumer Health)  in  Brisbane (Australia)
    Former Employee - Graphic Designer (Consumer Health) in Brisbane (Australia)

I worked at Sanofi-Aventis full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I really loved my brands marketing team. We were a tight little group. Technology was kept up to date and I wasn't denied any further education or seminars if i wished to participate. Benefits are good and salary was above average as well as product discounts. The Brisbane facility I worked in was very convenient and had plenty of resources on site.

Cons

I worked in Comsumer Health (Vitamins) and I found upper management to be pompus and pretend to care about the lower levels. It was clear which brands were the favourite and others had budgets stripped to accomadate multiple revamps of the primary brands underperforming. I felt that they pretended to listen and happy to dismiss.

Take on board what people have to say in regards to feedback, not just your favourite brand managers!

There are newer employer reviews for Sanofi-Aventis

Worked for Sanofi-Aventis? Contribute to the Community!