Sanofi U.S.

www.sanofi.us

Management is Clueless

Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsDecent pay, good benefits, decent atmosphere.. They realize they aren't the best company in regards to sales and marketing. All action are dictated from Paris.

Consclueless ans spinelles management, Management never held responsible for their mistakes, Always changing territories, management, compensation system. Really no clue how to market or sale drugs.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop constantly changing you promises and competition system. Management is totally clueless to what works in the field. Start listening to your sales people.

Its been a rocky road

Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) Saginaw, MI

I have been working at Sanofi U.S.

Pros: Great benefits, work life balance Cons: The company has been very unstable for the last 3 years, many layoffs and a minimal pipeline. After 2 years… Advice to Senior Management: Know what the other hand is doing before making a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Lack of Leadership

Project Manager (Current Employee) Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at Sanofi U.S.

Pros: Good benefits, very good compensation, a lot of vacations. Cons: 100% fire fighting with no directions or guidance from the… Advice to Senior Management: The root cause is from Paris....The CEO may have great… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sanofi U.S..

Worked for Sanofi U.S.? Contribute to the Community!