Sanofi U.S.

www.sanofi.us
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Sanofi U.S.

Started Off Heavenly, But Tailed Off Into a Nightmare

Former Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Bridgewater, NJ
Former Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Bridgewater, NJ

I worked at Sanofi U.S.

Pros

Great benefits and big name products (past tense). Very good time off policy for all employees

Cons

Cumbersome organization with little transparency. Not much respect for long term employees (lay off announcement via pre-recorded message, etc). Strange ways of conducting business that did not translate well to lower organizational levels (lots of administrative work and little actual business conducted later on during my tenure there)

A bit more transparency and trust in the ability of employees to do the right thing for the overall strategy of the business.

210 Other Employee Reviews for Sanofi U.S. (View Most Recent)

good place to work and will provide you opportunity to grow

Current Employee - Staff Scientist II in Framingham, MA
    Current Employee - Staff Scientist II in Framingham, MA

I have been working at Sanofi U.S.

Pros

Excellent vacation package. Salaries on par with other companies. Frankly, I love the science and they allow me to do it. It is pleasant to see that sanofi runs a tighter ship than previous administration.

Cons

the company was for millington time. There was a lot of comradery in the smaller Genzyme community. It seems to of been lost and leading up to, and since sanofi take over.

let the employees feel more invested in what they do and you will get more out of your employees

Pretty good depending on the year and therapeutic area

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Sanofi U.S.

Pros

When Lovenox was around this was an awesome area to work- Given the ability to make your own decisions, make your own plan, and fight for your business. In other therapeutic areas, a lot of baby-sitting and checking the box

Cons

In other therapeutic areas, a lot of baby-sitting and checking the box. Need a better pipeline and better rating system for employees. People work really hard and they only select one or two people on a team that they consider "above meets" even when there are many more qualified, successful, hard workers. Makes it hard to compete outside of the company even when you have done excellent things within

Stop being stingy with ratings- still can be competitive with raises, but people want to be rewarded for their hard work in reviews

There are newer employer reviews for Sanofi U.S.