Sanofi U.S.

www.sanofi.us

Great working environment, but major company transitions handled poorly by senior management.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Malvern, PA

ProsWorked in Malvern location before regional offices closed and moved to Bridgewater. Great working environment with hardworking staff and managers who were as committed to the company project deliverables as they were to maintaining staff morale. A rare thing to find in the corporate world.

ConsUpper management did not deal with several company transitions well, including move to Bridgewater. Process was unorganized and did little to ease concerns of office staff during tumultuous time. Employee satisfaction and morale seemed less and less a priority as more company changes came down the line.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake staff morale a more prominent priority in future company decisions. This will improve productivity, which is what any pharmaceutical company needs to maintain and/or increase right now.

Sanofi

Specialist I (Current Employee) Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at Sanofi U.S. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Friendly work environment and great benefits. Cons: Commuting to the site is difficult sometime because it is… Advice to Senior Management: Engage employees and keep in mind that we are all… More

experience with sanofi

Associate Director, Regulatory (Former Employee) Bridgewater, NJ

I worked at Sanofi U.S. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: good benefits, such as 401K matching, vacation and flexible working… Cons: bad work/life balance. t-c calls during vacation and holidays and… Advice to Senior Management: open communication, and support work/life balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sanofi U.S..

Worked for Sanofi U.S.? Contribute to the Community!