Sanofi U.S.

www.sanofi.us

Average work place.

Current Employee - Packaging  in  Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Packaging in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Monday through Friday schedule. (Pretty nice coming from retail) 30 and 15 minute breaks.

Cons

(I am a temporary employee working at Sanofi) Pay is okay. No benefits since I am a temp. Currently we are short staffed, So there will be some openings soon... Unfortuantley Since corporate is in France it takes 2 to 4 months to hire a full time employee. I am next in line to be hired, but since the process is taking a long time. I am going to take another job opportunity.

Hire more fulltime people. Since two people quit, You stressed out the other fulltime employees. Having more temps than fulltime employees will slow production time and accuracy.

Other reviews for Sanofi U.S.

Executive Sales Representative

Former Employee - Executive Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Executive Sales Representative

Pros

Worked for organization 24 years. Excellent pay and benefits, among the best in the industry.

Cons

Merger between sanofi and Aventis was major downfall. Aventis was sales driven and people were rewarded for going out and getting the business. After merger people were rated on bell curve on set of "metrics", of which only a small part dealt with sales accomplishments. Poor pipeline and layoffs constantly hang over heads of employees.

Put back the emphasis on sales, and remove emphasis on metrics (reach and frequency, etc).

Executive Sales Professional

Former Employee - Executive Sales Professional
    Former Employee - Executive Sales Professional

Pros

good benefits throughout the company

Cons

limited to no opportunity to advance

I received my graduate degree through the company and after several attempts to give back and advance my career little opportunity existed. It was likely obvious considering most of the managers in district management roles did not have degrees nor did they seem to have much opportunity to advance. This bottleneck in talent management is creating a brain drain within the company and you thus will likely be stuck with those how have little opportunity outside of company. All the best I hope ultimately charge your organization with consultative services at much higher bill rates.

There are newer employer reviews for Sanofi U.S..

Worked for Sanofi U.S.? Contribute to the Community!