Santa Barbara City College

www.sbcc.edu

Easy and relaxed

Online Instructional Aid (Former Employee) Santa Barbara, CA

ProsIts an easy job that you can manage other activities such as classes. Theres not much room to move up and there are no benefits but the wages are fair considering you start as an intern.

ConsTheres not much room to move up and there are no benefits. Some managers are great but some can get caught up in the little thing. A bit nit picky. Also if you were to move up it would be to replace ur boss. So there's not much room to move up.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are fair, i have no advice. A bit nit picky. Also if you were to move up it would be to replace ur boss. So there's not much room to move up.

Very good place to work

I have been working at Santa Barbara City College part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fellow Faculty members, location, vision of the school Cons: California budget cuts make it difficult to know if and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A wonderful location, and benefits to boot.

Custodian (Former Employee)

I worked at Santa Barbara City College full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You are concidered a state employee. Benefits and time off are outstanding. The location couldnt… Cons: Way to much drama. Most of my co-workers were lazy, and because i did my job i was talked about… Advice to Senior Management: You dont have to do your job just kiss up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Santa Barbara City College.

Worked for Santa Barbara City College? Contribute to the Community!